K.V.G. Ayurveda Medical College is located in Sullia Taluk, Dakshina Kannada, Karnataka, sponsored by the Academy of Liberal Education (Reg.) Sullia, was established in the year 1996 under the able and dynamic leadership of its Founder President Sri. Kurunji Venkatramana Gowda. K.V.G. Ayurveda Medical College has highly qualified teaching and non-teaching staff. The institution provides Ayurveda education at the graduate and post graduate levels, regulated by the statutory apex body- the Central Council of Indian Medicine (C.C.I.M), Delhi -and affiliated to the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science, Bangalore, Karnataka. All rules and regulations regarding eligibility for admission, Curriculum, Terms and Conditions, Attendance, fees payable for registration , migration of eligibility certificate, university and Medical examination, etc. are as prescribed by the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science, Karnataka, Bangalore.
- The vision of our college is to develop Center of excellence in higher education for the backward people of this Malnad Region.
- This vision leads us to strive for the enrichment of cultural, to develop research oriented activities, to promote scientific outlook, to honor secularism and to uphold democratic values.
- Further, the aim is to promote the youth of this region to find opportunities of career advancement that brings about a sustained and all round development for the growth of a healthy, human and enlightened society.
- To provide, enrich and enlighten the students with quality education through Ayurveda.
- To club the ancient and modern science.
- To uplift ancient New Researches in the field of Ayurveda.
- To protect our ancient science through young generation.
- To provide a Quality and value added health care system to the community.